This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi touch bug in pubg mobile. Stops after firing one or two roun while I'm holding the fire button

himadri52
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ASUS _I003DD
Firmware Version:WW_17.0823.2007.58
Rooted or not:not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: 2 or 3 times in total 30 min match
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PUBG mobile
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I've tried disabling the 3 fingers screenshot but it's still there. I play pubg with 4 finger claw style (without air-trigger). At intense time it keeps stoping after firing one or two round while I'm holding the fire button in automatic mode. Please look into the matter. I noticed I'm not the only one who is facing this problem.

46 REPLIES 46

himadri52
Star III
himadri52

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/113245#Comment_113245

Thanks for looking into the matter. No, Glove mode is not activated and yes I use the official screen protector from Asus. I will try it by making the button smaller.

@Anders_ASUS

View post
After decreasing the fire button size the issue got significantly reduced. Thanks for the idea. But please push an update to reduce the ghost touch issue.
@Anders_ASUS

dasn252
Star III
@himadri52 bro can you sent me a screenshot of your recent fire button size!!

GameOjas
Rising Star I
Yes... While using air triggers... The scope won't close on first try.. sometimes it takes around three tries.

MV
Rising Star II
himadri52

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/113245#Comment_113245

Thanks for looking into the matter. No, Glove mode is not activated and yes I use the official screen protector from Asus. I will try it by making the button smaller.

@Anders_ASUS

View post
I might be late cause I just got my first asus phone in years after using other brands. The issue mentioned here is clearly present on other devices as well. Oneplus, ipad and samsung same issue everywhere. Instead try using static( not dynamic) fire button only and increase the size to maximum rather than using both the buttons overlapped. They will surely cause interruptions w and will piss you off. The other issues that pubg mobile is yet to resolve is multi touch movement getting stuck and scope and peak is set to hold. I might be wrong but this resolved my issues on all the devices I own.

himadri52
Star III
dasn252

@himadri52 bro can you sent me a screenshot of your recent fire button size!!

View post
Yep, why not? Will upload it tomorrow morning.