This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 11

TheLostSwede
Star III
Looks like Android 11 is here. Very impressed by the pace Asus has been releasing updates for this phone.

screenshot-20200915-163046413.jpg

98 REPLIES 98

sid2109
Star III
Sai Hithesh

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/113244#Comment_113244

Maybe not, because in 1st and 2nd point they, mentioned that it is upgrading to A11

View post
What are you saying? It clearly says upgrading system to Android 11. Also, look at the version number , it starts 18 and all Android 10 updates were with version 17 . So, this is clearly A 11 but we don't know if it's stable or beta (higher chances of it being a beta).

Sai_Hithesh
Rising Star II
sid2109

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/113251#Comment_113251

What are you saying? It clearly says upgrading system to Android 11. Also, look at the version number , it starts 18 and all Android 10 updates were with version 17 . So, this is clearly A 11 but we don't know if it's stable or beta (higher chances of it being a beta).

View post
That is what I'm saying.
No one has received mail regarding A11 update. For me in settings it's showing "welcome to beta program" since a month.
Maybe they are releasing batch wise. We don't know how many got that update.
I saw same news yesterday night that update is released.
Let's wait!

ramdanrivanto
Rising Star II
TheLostSwede

Looks like Android 11 is here. Very impressed by the pace Asus has been releasing updates for this phone.

screenshot-20200915-163046413.jpg

Android 11
How is your experience man? Many problem or not? What about for gaming, browser, and other daily use? Tell us your experience 👍.

Monark
Zen Master I
Its too good that in the 1st beta itself they added bubbles setting, if it works somewhat inspite of some bugs then we are ahead of OnePlus because in their 1st beta there is no bubble support.
Graet job asus devs😇
Waiting eagerly in the hope that i will get selected

lokesh_s0904200
Rising Star I
Plz let us know your experience and share as many bugs thank you guys