This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi touch bug in pubg mobile. Stops after firing one or two roun while I'm holding the fire button

himadri52
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ASUS _I003DD
Firmware Version:WW_17.0823.2007.58
Rooted or not:not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: 2 or 3 times in total 30 min match
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PUBG mobile
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I've tried disabling the 3 fingers screenshot but it's still there. I play pubg with 4 finger claw style (without air-trigger). At intense time it keeps stoping after firing one or two round while I'm holding the fire button in automatic mode. Please look into the matter. I noticed I'm not the only one who is facing this problem.

46 REPLIES 46

zsikkandher
Star II
I play COD mobile and I have the same issue. The issues is not too often. Let me give an example.

While in Battle royale mode, I would be watching the enemy nearing me and when I jump in front of him suddenly the touch gets cramped and I could move, turn, or fire. Then sometimes my avatar die or somehow the enemy dies by miracle.
I use four fingers, controller.

RadeonPS
Rising Star II
zsikkandher

I play COD mobile and I have the same issue. The issues is not too often. Let me give an example.

While in Battle royale mode, I would be watching the enemy nearing me and when I jump in front of him suddenly the touch gets cramped and I could move, turn, or fire. Then sometimes my avatar die or somehow the enemy dies by miracle.

I use four fingers, controller.

View post
Somewhat similar happens with me but due to different reasons. During encounter there is somehow always a lag with ping going to 200ms from 34ms . First i thought it's my poor internet but then noticed some of my friends on wifi (5ms ping ) having same problem. CODs server has definitely had more load than before and is handling poorly.
Also pubg ban has made bulk users shift to COD
So issue on mine not related to touch.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
In both videos I can see that the gun stops firing because of ghost touch. We're looking into this but the short term workaround is to make your firing button much smaller. I hope you can have patience until we've found the root cause to why you get ghost touches.
image.png
@himadri52 @dasn252 It's also valuable information to know if you're using screen protectors or if you have activated glove mode?

himadri52
Star III
Anders_ASUS

In both videos I can see that the gun stops firing because of ghost touch. We're looking into this but the short term workaround is to make your firing button much smaller. I hope you can have patience until we've found the root cause to why you get ghost touches.

image.png

@himadri52 @dasn252 It's also valuable information to know if you're using screen protectors or if you have activated glove mode?

View post
Thanks for looking into the matter. No, Glove mode is not activated and yes I use the official screen protector from Asus. I will try it by making the button smaller.
@Anders_ASUS

dasn252
Star III
@Anders_ASUS
Yah there is no glove mode.and also i turn off every single screen gesture also & am using the official screen protector.