This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi touch bug in pubg mobile. Stops after firing one or two roun while I'm holding the fire button

himadri52
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ASUS _I003DD
Firmware Version:WW_17.0823.2007.58
Rooted or not:not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: 2 or 3 times in total 30 min match
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PUBG mobile
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I've tried disabling the 3 fingers screenshot but it's still there. I play pubg with 4 finger claw style (without air-trigger). At intense time it keeps stoping after firing one or two round while I'm holding the fire button in automatic mode. Please look into the matter. I noticed I'm not the only one who is facing this problem.

46 REPLIES 46

himadri52
Star III
Guys, I was told to make a video on that issue. So I did and it's clearly visible that the screen is responding to my touch but the fire button isn't working. I don't know if it's their optimization problem or something else but I sent the video link to @ARP_ASUS and I'm uploading it here. I also shared it on my twitter account (@itishimadri) mentioning @asusindia and @asus_rog_in. They told me to DM which I did but they did not response after that. I don't know why they are not accepting or confirming that they are working on it. Instead they keep asking for log files as it is a particular device issue, they don't believe that most of the users are facing it.
Here is the video guys just notice the fire button on 00:14 to 00:16 minutes of the video. The touch is showing but the fire button isn't working. Need your help guys.
@dasn252 @Navneet Patkar @deepakkumar2151999 @Akash Gupta @ARP_ASUS

dasn252
Star III
Asus are you consider this problem or not we don't know. We bought this phone for gaming and this kind of problems is not acceptable..
Are you considering this problem or not, or ur team will doing something about it or not ,plese inform us asap.
I uploaded a video of this glitch (fire button stuck while firing) please plese look out this problem! I don't want to regrate after buying this phone. Plese do consider it!
@ARP_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @ander0727@Anandu@Anders@Anders_ASUS

rajwedhikar
Rising Star I
Facing the same issue , but Asus team is just not bothered its been 1 month this issue hasn't been fixed, i literally wasted my money on this phone, it has so many bugs and issues in software, don't know why Asus is not fixing it on priority.
@ARP_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @Anders_ASUS

himadri52
Star III
rajwedhikar

Facing the same issue , but Asus team is just not bothered its been 1 month this issue hasn't been fixed, i literally wasted my money on this phone, it has so many bugs and issues in software, don't know why Asus is not fixing it on priority.

@ARP_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @Anders_ASUS

View post
They asked for screen shot, video, log file. Everything have been provided but they didn't even confirmed us that they are looking into the matter. Seriously it's a waste of money. We should do mass commenting on their every Insta, fb or twitter post regarding ROG 3 to get their attention and to inform people about their true form. Be united guys or they will do nothing about it.
@rajwedhikar @dasn252 @navneetchauhanrc@navneetchauhanrc@Navneet Patkar @deepakkumar2151999 @navneetchauhanrc

RadeonPS
Rising Star II
dasn252

Is pubg touch issue will be solve or not??

@Gustav_ASUS @Anandu@Anandu@Anandu@Anders_ASUS @laura@Laura_ASUS

View post
Why tag me? I am a maxprom1 user and there isn't any multi touch bug when playing COD for me