Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog phone 2 live stream (strange bug )

Kingofring18
Star I
It's very strange bug I never saw anyone mentioned in Google neither here ,

When I go live (it works perfectly)
But when I click on live icon then choose to share then when share to for example whatsapp chat , live stream stop (it mentioned in down screen that event being end or something like that )

Everything works perfectly,, only cannot share ,once I share and go outsite the game , the live stop ,, please help am I doing something wrong ?

Using latest firmware
3 REPLIES 3

Kingofring18
Star I
I can share using my pc or other phone , but I need use share button which comes with armoury crate , please help it's frustrating I ask my friend to check my youtube channel then share for me it's annoying

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Kingofring18

But when I click on live icon then choose to share then when share to for example whatsapp chat , live stream stop (it mentioned in down screen that event being end or something like that )

Everything works perfectly,, only cannot share ,once I share and go outsite the game , the live stop ,, please help am I doing something wrong ?

Using latest firmware

No one else has mentioned it because you're the first one to use it like this 🙂
But it's a legit bug. I will report it. Thanks for noticing!

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Kingofring18

Using latest firmware

Sorry, I take that back. It's not a bug. When you share via whatsapp or any other app, you're not allowed to go back to the game via recent apps overview. This will kill the stream. The proper way back into the game is using the back button.