Did you mean: 

Rog phone 3 Heat issue

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog phone 3
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2007.25
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

23 REPLIES 23

Mine rog 3 is also getting heated even while moderate usage and not a good sign for such a mobile please help somebody

zahidpritam74
Star I
My rog phone 3 heats up in every task it's idle temperature is 32-35°c and heats up to 45°c while gaming and Charging and being a gaming phone it should not heat up like that... The heat is not only around the vent the whole phone is heated.. did you guys really worked on that vent or it's like the rog 2 just for show piece

vishesharora412
Star II
While gaming my Rog phone 3 reaches 45°C in just about 30 minutes of PUBG. Also reaches 40°C when charging. I did not get the aeroactive cooler in the box in India. I received the phone just day before yesterday and I am facing this issue. The phone gets too hot to even hold of I play PUBG for an hour or more. Please tell how to fix the issue.

vishesharora412
Star II
Please help quickly. I bought the phone for the purpose of gaming. Is it possible that the device I received is faulty? Please answer as soon as possible. It heated up to 41°C just within 15 minutes of playing PUBG mobile.

xihe
Rising Star II
This is normal...... reviewers said phone heat up when gaming.