This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone 6 will not make or receive calls

grantmiller22
Star I
My ZenFone 6 (AT&T USA) will not make or receive calls. Texts work fine. The phone updated to Android 10 last week and I was able to make calls. I turned wifi off and was able to make one call but now it doesn't call or get calls no matter what I do.
I restarted the phone multiple times and reset wifi,mobile,& bluetooth via Reset options, this did nothing.
The phone is not in Airplane mode.
Firmware version is: 17.1810.2009.176
The phone is not rooted
6 REPLIES 6

grantmiller22
Star I
My son's LG phone on the same AT&T plan works fine so I know it's not the network. Any ideas what to try Tech Support?

mukesh_badgujar
Star II
grantmiller22

My ZenFone 6 (AT&T USA) will not make or receive calls. Texts work fine. The phone updated to Android 10 last week and I was able to make calls. I turned wifi off and was able to make one call but now it doesn't call or get calls no matter what I do.

I restarted the phone multiple times and reset wifi,mobile,& bluetooth via Reset options, this did nothing.

The phone is not in Airplane mode.

Firmware version is: 17.1810.2009.176

The phone is not rooted

ZenFone 6 will not make or receive calls
yes ZenFone 6  Itself a Big Problem, ASUS Cant Solve any problem. My problem about Network is also not solved but they created more problems in mobile... WTF... Asus.

fracama87
Star III
mukesh.badgujar.in

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/35556/zenfone-6-will-not-make-or-receive-calls

yes ZenFone 6  Itself a Big Problem, ASUS Cant Solve any problem. My problem about Network is also not solved but they created more problems in mobile... WTF... Asus.

View post
I think it's a BIT absolutistic.
They can't solve this problem not ANY problems.
Did you tried a FACTORY reset of the phone? No other complains about this so it seems to be a problem just with your phone. A reset may solve. Otherwise maybe an hardware problem.

grantmiller22
Star I
Started working correctly again out of the blue, 20+ hours of not being able to make or receive calls then poof it works again... so strange.