Did you mean: 

Asus zenfone max pro m1 Power Button not working

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS X00TD
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: never ending
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My power button suddenly stopped working when i removed my phone from charging. I went to local repair shop, he repaired it and my phone was working fine. But when i charged my phone, my phone's power button again stopped working. It was working occasionally, but now it is not working, it is dead. Help me!!
2 REPLIES 2

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, we suggest you to please visit the nearest ASUS service center for better assistance. Locate here : https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India

subramanyampvn0
Star II
ayushkumarak455

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ASUS X00TD
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: never ending
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

My power button suddenly stopped working when i removed my phone from charging. I went to local repair shop, he repaired it and my phone was working fine. But when i charged my phone, my phone's power button again stopped working. It was working occasionally, but now it is not working, it is dead. Help me!!

Asus zenfone max pro m1 Power Button not working
when you charge the mobile the charging indicator is in off ,then may be main board damaged , once check in near mobile shop for problem bro . my mobile also same problem, they told me main board damaged and costs 2 to 3 k for new main board.