cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not getting any updates after i gave my phone to asus official service center

falsewalker21
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone Max Pro M1(ZB6001KL)
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence: After repairing at asus servive center
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
earlier i used to get system updates for my phone and even got the android 9 update but as there was some issue in my screen i went to the asus service center as it was in warranty period they did replaced my screen but i recevied my phone after 3-4 weeks as the worker of the customer care said that they didn't revied the new screen but after i got my phone back it was again back to android 8( i don't remember the exact version ) after that i didn't got any system update notification i even tried updating manually by following the instruction from asus official site and its been a year still nothing
2 REPLIES 2

falsewalker21
Star I
edit - currently having android 8.1.0 version

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, request you to provide us with your device's latest firmware version. You can follow the below instructions to do the same: Settings -- About -- Software Information.
you may also click on the following link to download update manually, request you to read the instructions before upgrading and take a full backup of the device before. Click here: https://www.asus.com/in/Phone/ZenFone-Max-Pro-M1-ZB601KL/HelpDesk_BIOS/