Mado
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog phone 3
Firmware Version: .58
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My headphone mic is not working when playing games but works on calls .The built in mic of phone works fine. I already tried changing headphones the result are the same. They can't hear me. Please help
5 REPLIES 5

kp2381995
Star I
Mado

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Rog phone 3
  2. Firmware Version: .58
  3. Rooted or not: no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

My headphone mic is not working when playing games but works on calls .The built in mic of phone works fine. I already tried changing headphones the result are the same. They can't hear me. Please help

Headphone mic not working in games
I am facing the same issue on my rog 3 with firmware 58. In 47 firmware we do have option of call exclusive mode in game profile in armoury crate . Mic was working fine when we desable that option. But now in 58 firmware we do not have sound option in game profile in armoury crate.

Aman89053
Rising Star II
Same issue ..mic is not working ..and pub g is crashing frequently

Mado
Star III
my screen freeze also whenever i try to transfer the earphones from one port to another

Mado
Star III
@ARP_ASUS Can you help please?