This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why in the world is my zenfone max pro m1 battery drain is like a leaking bucket..

soorajrs22march
Star III
screenshot-20200912-190945.png
I had it.. what is this some kind of joke..? I can't use my phone for even 2 hrs now. A phone which lasted the entire day with full usage.. I used to watch 3-4 films in one single charge.
It shows 5 hrs left but it won't last even for 2 hours. Even if it does for 5 hrs is that all this phone had..? For 80% it gave more than 24 hrs of standby.
I don't know if asus has some kind of broken dictionary or something.. !!! the word UPDATE means to make improvements.. not to make it worse.. really if you can't do it right don't do it.. I mean no one is asking you to..! Everyime u bring out a new update patche something gets worse.. instead of bringing some new features u take away the things which was already there.. it's good to see asus still has a sense of humour.!!
This was a good phone.. one of the best I had.. the battery performance was the highlight.. and u ruined it.. thanku.. really helpful.. now I can't leave my home for more than 2-3 hours because the battery drains without any usage..
Either fix it or give me my refund.. you guys are the one who said about the great battery life. And I am not getting any now.. there nothing wrong with the battery.. it's just your useless updates.. so technically u destroyed the phone...

28 REPLIES 28

soorajrs22march
Star III
mandaldipayan15

Go and burst out your frustrations to Asusindia on insta. DM them. 😂

Anyways I'm also a Zenfone Max Pro M1 user since 2 years. But after the 600Mb (approx) update. I didn't face the issue till now.

screenshot-20200913-185449.png

But might get. Let's see. But I can suggest the only one - Avast Cleanup

View post
Oh I am definitely planning to burst something somewhere..!!!

soorajrs22march
Star III
mandaldipayan15

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/35387/why-in-the-world-is-my-zenfone-max-pro-m1-battery-drain...

The things which you should do, are

1. Install Avast Cleanup. Give it it's full permission. And batch stop every app. It shall force stop every possible app.

2. Change the charging place. I.e. to plug the adapter to another wall socket.

3. Reboot to safe mode. And again reboot. Or charge the mobile in safe mode.

4. Reboot 5-6 times.

And the last, Factory reset. Which I wouldn't suggest....

Better I would suggest to DM AsusIndia via Instagram. They shall reply. I'm not an engineer neithera computer expert. But can assure you, they shall reply to you if you DM THEM. Atleast in my case, they did.

View post
screenshot-20200914-091138.png
screenshot-20200914-092620.png
Just look at time... Hmmm... but it seems the app usage is showing the correct data. But what the actual battery drain is entirely different..

bhavinvyas247
Star I
soorajrs22march

screenshot-20200912-190945.png

I had it.. what is this some kind of joke..? I can't use my phone for even 2 hrs now. A phone which lasted the entire day with full usage.. I used to watch 3-4 films in one single charge.

It shows 5 hrs left but it won't last even for 2 hours. Even if it does for 5 hrs is that all this phone had..? For 80% it gave more than 24 hrs of standby.

I don't know if asus has some kind of broken dictionary or something.. !!! the word UPDATE means to make improvements.. not to make it worse.. really if you can't do it right don't do it.. I mean no one is asking you to..! Everyime u bring out a new update patche something gets worse.. instead of bringing some new features u take away the things which was already there.. it's good to see asus still has a sense of humour.!!

This was a good phone.. one of the best I had.. the battery performance was the highlight.. and u ruined it.. thanku.. really helpful.. now I can't leave my home for more than 2-3 hours because the battery drains without any usage..

Either fix it or give me my refund.. you guys are the one who said about the great battery life. And I am not getting any now.. there nothing wrong with the battery.. it's just your useless updates.. so technically u destroyed the phone...

Why in the world is my zenfone max pro m1 battery drain is like a leaking bucket..
Mera Max Pro m1 me bhi same yahi problam hai yar pareshan ho gaye Phone charge kar kar k.....heat bhi ho jata hai ekdum lagta hai jaise battery blast ho jayege...

soorajrs22march
Star III
@Titan_ASUS you know u should try to respond.. alleast try..

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, we suggest you to please visit the nearest ASUS service center for better assistance. Locate here : https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India