This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyASUS for ZenBook 15 UX533FD give "Some functions cannot be used, please restart the application"

leeweizheng23
Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Model: ASUS ZenBook 15 UX533FD
Frequency of occurrence: Since mid August 2020
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video: As attached above.
========================
Detailed description:
I am having issues in MyASUS app. Because of this I am not able to use any hot keys such as pressing f2 and f3 for volume changes and so on. Not able to activate any features in MyASUS such as eye care, Battery charging mode, True to life etc. I tried restarting my PC and repair, reset and reinstalling the app and it didn't work. Searched in online for help, found something which says to update the driver "ASUS system control interference V2". But my model is only applies for "ASUS system control interference". i tried installing a V2 but didnt help. I tried updating driver but is says "The best drivers for your device are already installed. " Please help me, i want to have my battery charged at 80% at all times T_T and hotkeys

14 REPLIES 14

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello leeweizheng23,
Please kindly check if your BIOS is up to date.
Then reinstall "ASUS keyboard hotkey driver(ATK Package)"
then install My ASUS app again from Microsoft Store.
Thank you.

leeweizheng23
Star I
Blake_ASUS

Hello leeweizheng23,

Please kindly check if your BIOS is up to date.

Then reinstall "ASUS keyboard hotkey driver(ATK Package)"

then install My ASUS app again from Microsoft Store.

Thank you.

View post
I have upadted to the latest bios but myasus still cant function properly. I have uninstall MyASUS prior to updating my bios

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello leeweizheng23,
And the "ASUS keyboard hotkey driver(ATK Package)"?
Thank you.

leeweizheng23
Star I
Blake_ASUS

Hello leeweizheng23,

And the "ASUS keyboard hotkey driver(ATK Package)"?

Thank you.

View post
Dear Blake,

Yes i have uninstall it, restarted the computer and it was automatically installed back again. Went to app store to reinstall MyASUS, same problem still persist. For the hotkeys, i always have to type in the search bar, switch to F1-F12 than it works. If i turn off and on the computer again, it resets to default. i just want the AC Power to charge my battery to 80% at all time and have the hotkeys work without manually turning it on everytime i turned on the computer 😞