cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pubg mobile erangle 2.0 update 90 fps

ayan_dutta93
Star III
Dear team Asus,
Why is 90 fps not supported in my Asus Rog phone 2 when my screen display frame rate is at 120 fps.
Pubg has officially released 90fps for new update and I am still stuck in smooth and extreme setting.
Please update
109 REPLIES 109

Not applicable
hrvacanin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/110978#Comment_110978

I have no idea. I have a tencent edition converted to WW. Locked bootloader, no root. I am in europe and just updated via play store. No gfx tool or anything.

Made sure I choose 90 hz for pubg in armory crate, and put graphics to smooth..

View post
I asked a friend living in California. He also has rog 2 strix edition and he also didn't get 90 fps version. It might be that only tencent versions got the option and not the global version?? Why are we being treated like this when we also paid the same amount for the device?

EvaNyx
Star III
Better upgrade to other brands. Asus won't treat us a valuable users..... They just want to sell their device and make money..... Never try to give service after sale...... I just belived Asus and I feel not gud ...... No system updates.etc..... They just introduce gaming phone but no support from game developers and Asus......

Govind
Star I
hrvacanin

I wrote in another thread. I have 90 fps on rog 2..

screenshot-20200909-162320739.jpg

View post
How bro?

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
I will reiterate what I've said earlier in this thread (and others), as there still seems to be some confusion regarding this:
We have been looking into why ROG Phones are not getting 90 FPS support ever since the first thread was posted about it here on Zentalk. Enabling 90 FPS is not something we can do - it has to be done by the developers/publishers of the game.
Second part of this is of course that some ROG Phone 3 users have reported that they already have 90 FPS support. We have an idea of why this is, but bottom line is that Tencent/PUBG Corporation have not yet rolled out support for all ROG Phone users as of yet.
I understand your frustration and we're doing what we can from our end. We want 90 FPS in PUBG Mobile just as much as you do. 🙂

daddycastiel88
Star II
Gustav_ASUS

I will reiterate what I've said earlier in this thread (and others), as there still seems to be some confusion regarding this:

We have been looking into why ROG Phones are not getting 90 FPS support ever since the first thread was posted about it here on Zentalk. Enabling 90 FPS is not something we can do - it has to be done by the developers/publishers of the game.

Second part of this is of course that some ROG Phone 3 users have reported that they already have 90 FPS support. We have an idea of why this is, but bottom line is that Tencent/PUBG Corporation have not yet rolled out support for all ROG Phone users as of yet.

I understand your frustration and we're doing what we can from our end. We want 90 FPS in PUBG Mobile just as much as you do. 🙂

View post
Speechless... Mostly people's bought rog 2 because we trusted ASUS ROG 2 100% can use 90 FPS on PUBG MOBILE but in the end we all frustrated. Hope Team Asus do discussion with top management ASUS to find a solution of this case as soon as possible. The ROG 2 price is a not cheap like other phone brand's. Pls, pls & pls don't make us more disappointed. This few weeks we keep still waiting a good news about 90 FPS PUBG MOBILE play on ROG PHONE 2 GLOBAL VERSION.