cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emergency call issue with vodafone line with Android 9

cengizhankirac
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone Max Pro M1 (zb602kl)
Firmware Version: Sürüm WW-16.2017.2007.084
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Since the day I bought the device, I cannot call lines such as 155 poly help and 156 jnadarma over vodafone. As a result of the control made in the service and made from the Asus center, it is stated that the problem is caused by Andrid 9, and it can be corrected with an update in September.
I have been victimized during a year and many users are not aware of the problem with their device.

Translated to english with google translate, sorry
10 REPLIES 10

cengizhankirac
Star III
This problem was happening with all the emergency call numbers, they shared the log records of my device with the service Asus manufacturer center and they solved the problem with beta software right now, there is no problem in Andorid 9 beta right now, it was reported that the hotfix update will be released in September. The fix needs to be integrated in the Android 10 version, I am Android I also had problems when I installed 10. In addition, the feature of not being able to record numbers on the sim card is a serious deficiency, I can save numbers on the sim card in the android 9 version on Samsung and xaomi devices.
Emergency call call problem occurs with the operators of Turkcell and Vodafone. The device connects to 112 as if making a call without a sim card.

dibyarupprk2011
Rising Star II
cengizhankirac

android-beta.png

sim-contact-jpg.jpg

During the Asus service's conversation with the Asus center, it was determined that the problem started with Android 9. Android 9 beta is installed on my device. This issue available on Android 10 beta and Vodafone and Turkcell in Turkey is experiencing problems, there is no problem in Turk Telekom lines. It was informed that the search problem will be corrected with the update that will be published in September. In these devices, the feature of saving to the sim card written in the user manual is not active, there is a problem of not adding a number to the sim card, I request this problem to be fixed as soon as possible. Screenshots are attached.

View post
How did you get this beta 085 build?

cengizhankirac
Star III
I sent the device to the authorized service for the second time with the same problem. They maintained controls on the device and sent log records to the Asus Center. Asus center detected that the error was not in android 8 but started in android 9 and shared the beta version with the service for a fix.
It was reported that a correction update will be given in September.
He sent the device to me by installing the service.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi cengizhankirac
Thank you for your reply. The issue of emergency call in Turkey is now under investigation. I have forwarded the information to the relevant department. We will keep you updated and your consideration will be very much appreciated.

cengizhankirac
Star III
Telephone language is Turkish.
When the battery is 100% charged, it says payment received instead.