This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatically started restarting and hold in restarting page showing "REPUBLIC OF GAMERS"

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus ROG 2 Phone
Firmware Version: WW-V17.0240.2007.27
Rooted or not: Non Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Happening from last 2 hours
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I was opening chrome in ROG Phone 2 , and it went automatically started restarting and hold in resting page showing "REPUBLIC OF GAMERS" {Downside "Loading Gif"} for more than last 1 hour , battery percentage was nearly 33-34 percentage , I have so many details in that and fearing to loose that . Please help me !
1 REPLY 1

ronald1985
Community Legend I
The Ritwik Gamer

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus ROG 2 Phone
  2. Firmware Version: WW-V17.0240.2007.27
  3. Rooted or not: Non Rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Happening from last 2 hours
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I was opening chrome in ROG Phone 2 , and it went automatically started restarting and hold in resting page showing "REPUBLIC OF GAMERS" {Downside "Loading Gif"} for more than last 1 hour , battery percentage was nearly 33-34 percentage , I have so many details in that and fearing to loose that . Please help me !

automatically started restarting and hold in restarting page showing "REPUBLIC OF GAMERS"
Is your phone automatically restarting only when you open Chrome? Does it happen if you don't do anything else? If it doesn't, I would grab what you can from your phone so you can backup what you have first.
Once you have finished backup, I would recommend doing factory reset and see if you still facing the problem with Chrome and restarts.