This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last Update For Pie, Next Update is Android 10!

AsusYouzr
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: 601kl
Firmware Version: 087
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: coming soon
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): good bye Android 9
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Say Good bye to Android 9 pie. I think this new 087 is the last update on Android 9 pie for max pro m1.
There are some facts which pointing this may be the last pie update.
Remember the last update of Android 8 Oreo 340 version? Look at it's description on Asus website. It had updated GMS. Then in the next update we got Android 9 pie .
The latest update we receive has the same changes.... People who saying it's just a security patch update, just think did you ever received a 600MB plus size security patch update before?
I think this update prepare base for smooth transition to Android 10 Q.
I am sure next update is releasing with Android 10 in October ... A little more wait for Android Q.
screenshot-20200910-164120.png

77 REPLIES 77

The_Wardaddy
Star III
"So baby you are calling A10 update as "Dream come true" where A11 is already out ?"
esme khan likha h mereko A11 chahiye? bhai Eng nhi aati to translate hi krle?
bhai kyu gulami kr rha h Asus ki? Hahaha
khin tu koi hutiya sales agent to nhi?
G me daal le 2 year old phone apne.
baar baar roye ja rha h. Chomu saala, kuchh thoda sa kh do to offend ho jayenge hey mod hey mod rone lgenge.

The_Wardaddy
Star III
Or rehne de tere bs ki baat nhi chood. ab victim card mt chlayiyo lwde hutiye ki trh. mods ko tag krta firega ki mere ko gaali dedi, lowda de diya.

The_Wardaddy
Star III
mandaldipayan15

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/111829#Comment_111829

For your unkind and unknown information. Asus is a Taiwanese company.... Go use the app, name - Google to found out more.....

View post

yes it is Taiwanese, who said it is chinese??
If you don't understand Eng please translate it. Go use the app, name Google Translate to find out more.....

The_Wardaddy
Star III
AsusYouzr

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/111915#Comment_111915

Hey garbage minded dumb ,

first mind your language, don't use your home mothertounge language here.

Second read comments properly before replying to someone.

I replied to another dumb (like you) who wants Android 11 Right now on a 2 year old hardware capable smartphone ( did you both share same reserch!)

In my reply i don't deny that this phone can't or will not receive Android 11 in near future ( there is still doubt it will receive)

It needs more time to run tests and provide stable smooth new Android version on older hardware than a latest SD chip based phone.

And you bark about capabilities,

A dual core pc is capable of windows 10,

Will you try to install it too !?! LOL. 🤣😁🤣

Dumb boy/ girl whatever you are first get some mature knowledge before writing your idiotic thoughts.

View post
He is true, you slt.
They promised for 2 OS updates that's why everyone is asking here.
"It needs more time to run tests and provide stable smooth new Android version on older hardware than a latest SD chip based phone."
Isn't that line is sign of Fanboism??
How custom ROMs are giving A10 from last one year than??? How a small team of just 4-5 people is giving new android updates just after android launch??
How's the NOKIA 6.1 Plus able get update in March. that is also having SD636 ????
And even who tf releases beta update with trash sound and still the same with 3 beta releases????

The_Wardaddy
Star III
AsusYouzr

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/111981#Comment_111981

You don't care how old your phone is!?!

First you need to understand Kid, that it needs more time to run tests, analysis bugs and solving those bugs of a new version on an old hardware.

I respect peoples of any gender,

I am straight and i am not interested so please stop calling me Baby.

Thank you.

View post
Ooooooh, so how A10 custom ROMs are existing from last 1 year?
How the small team is able to provide a relatively bug free custom ROMs just after few months of releasing ne android?
Dumb Fanboiii!!