Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
Firmware Version:087
Rooted or not:No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 New Update 087,
ASUS system update
A new system update is provided to improve stability. This won't clear any of your data. Download it now?
16.2017.2009.087 (603.95 MB)
Download via mobile networks may incur extra fee. To download the update file, use Wi-Fi to avoid additional charges. You can also download the update file via Update Checking in Settings. You will be able to use your device during the download process.
5 September Security Patch in this Update... Aur Stability ko improve kiya gya hai
This Update is not available On Asus Website...
OTA Update Rolling Out...
screenshot-20200910-163206.png
Full Notification detail
https://bit.ly/3k2p9HO
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 087 Build update
15 REPLIES 15

RadeonPS
Rising Star II
thegeralt1000

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/111587#Comment_111587

Is there any solution for getting FOTA Updates in future and

View post
Didn't you read the agreement which clearly stated what happens if you unlock your bootloader.. you can manually update by downloading from website.

usakiyem
Rising Star I
razasaddam42

FOTA Updated दे के सब को फुसला रहें हैं Asus वाले ने Stable Updated version 10 देने में किया हो जाता हैं सब कम्पनी ने Stable Updated 10 दें रहें हैं Please Zenfone Max Pro M1 Stable Updated version 10 दिजये........!

View post
It's Android 10

Im_Mukesh_Patel
Star III
razasaddam42

FOTA Updated दे के सब को फुसला रहें हैं Asus वाले ने Stable Updated version 10 देने में किया हो जाता हैं सब कम्पनी ने Stable Updated 10 दें रहें हैं Please Zenfone Max Pro M1 Stable Updated version 10 दिजये........!

View post
Yes Android 10...

thegeralt1000

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/111558#Comment_111558

@Christine_ASUS , i was not getting FOTA Updates, since Pie 053 update, because i was unlocked the Bootloader in Official App i.e Asus Unlock Tool, but i relock the Bootloader From Different files, i.e I relocked the bootloader in Unofficial manner, please give me some solution, for getting system updates through FOTA.

Please

View post
You have to flash the stock rom for getting fota updates. After you root your phone or unlock bootloader then there is no way to get fota update unless flashing the whole rom from scratch.
For that you can refer to "How to relock bootloader +unroot phone" by @24by7everything video in youtube.!
And do one thing, just download the next version bios from asus website for manual system update.
Then you will good to go for getting official fota updates..! 🤘😇

Christine_ASUS

Hi thegeralt1000

Thank you for your asking. Once you unlock your device, the device will no longer be regarded as original product, recording as the unlock device by our server permanently. 🙏

View post
No bro.! 😇 I have tried every possible custom rom using TWRP on my phone, for that I have to unlock bootloader, but after re-flashing the stock rom, I am getting each and every update.
And yes, this stock rom is not any other modded rom, after first boot-up is also encrypted my phone.! 🤘