This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't have update for android 10

hafiy1578
Star II
Please help everyday I check update for android 10 but still not available. I don't know how to update manual it's very hard and I don't have laptop 😭 for update manual
6 REPLIES 6

calandrinicarva
Star II
A Asus deveria se dignar em prestar informação sobre atualização dos seus aparelhos ao invés de saturar seus clientes

Xern
Star III
First of all, if your talking about a stable version of Android 10 then its not out yet. But to manual update its very easy, you just go type Asus Download Center and search up the phone and download the file, after which you go to your files and move the file out of the folder. After which you restart your phone and it'll detect the update if you did it right. But best you do more research so you don't screw something up

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi hafiy1578
Thank you for your asking. As Xern mentioned above, you may perform the manual update steps as below
1. Back up your data. Download the UL pack (V17.0615.2005.25 Android 10 Beta Version) to the root directory, aka the outermost place, of the internal storage.
https://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-5-ZE620KL/HelpDesk_BIOS/
2. The system will detect new firmware and enter passwords.
3. Tap the system update notification

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

hafiy1578
Star II
I have downloaded the Firmware and I have restarted my phone nothing happened. there is no direct notification of anything