cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pubg mobile erangle 2.0 update 90 fps

ayan_dutta93
Star III
Dear team Asus,
Why is 90 fps not supported in my Asus Rog phone 2 when my screen display frame rate is at 120 fps.
Pubg has officially released 90fps for new update and I am still stuck in smooth and extreme setting.
Please update
109 REPLIES 109

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Anilkumar

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/110790#Comment_110790

You saying Tencent Cop. decide this so tell me why the didn't add the Features in ROG Tencent version. LoL

View post
There's been post about Tencent ROMs have the update but not Global. So yes to answer your question.
If you look on the PUBG reviews under Play Store, you will see Samsung got the same issue. The good thing is ASUS is enquiring on your behalf.
//EDIT: There are other games out there that supports 90 or 120 fps and many of us have seen this working. That will make us think whether it's Tencent Corp or not.

Apin
Star I
Saya merasa malu menggunakan rog phone 2 ketika teman-teman saya menertawakan device saya yang tidak support 90fps di pubg mobile. 120hz hanya sebuah angka saja.
Tolong kembalikan harga diri asus rog phone 2 saya.

TR1ESPOR
Star II
Please Asus community, Some official members please response to this discussion

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Anilkumar

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/110790#Comment_110790

You saying Tencent Cop. decide this so tell me why the didn't add the Features in ROG Tencent version. LoL

View post
I did reply to your post, but it needs to be approved because I amended my post lol.
But all I said was, to help you see why it can potentially be Tencent Corp is that we have seen and played on games which supports 90hz and 120hz. So why do other games work on 90hz/120hz and not PUBG? In addition, if you amend the file or use an app to force 90fps, why does that work.
EDIT//: There will be people on XDA who will have custom ROMs installed. It will be interesting to know if LinegeOS or HavocOS have the same problem too.
TR1ESPOR

Please Asus community, Some official members please response to this discussion

View post
ASUS don't work on weekends, so your response will be from Monday.

ENG430
Star III
Any update guys?