Jesp_r
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZS661KS-6A021EU
Firmware Version: .58
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: every time I use it
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi, the shared connection via Wi-Fi is very unstable. I need to share the internet on my pc, and it's hell, there are continuous ups and downs, there is no stable connection. I have stable 4G + network coverage, but the shared connection is very bad. Hope they can fix it.

3 REPLIES 3

Jesp_r
Rising Star II
p-20200912-124330-1.jpg
Here you have a photo. It is always like this, even sometimes it stops sending data ... it's horrible, because the connection stops continuously. It is not my pc's problem, because I have tried it with several computers, and the same thing happens in all of them.
I feel my bad English .. I am using Google translator.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
This screenshot doesn't tell me much. It only shows me that you hade a maximum download speed of 11mbps and an average of 7.7mbps. I don't know if you're trying to download a single file from a website or downloading torrents. I don't know what kind of speed your phone can reach when it's not sharing its connection.
You need to give us a lot more information if you want our help

Jesp_r
Rising Star II
@Anders_ASUS I have stable 4g ​​+ coverage, when I share the connection with another PC, the data transfer is not stable, it suffers from ups and downs. My 4g + gives me a download speed of 10Mb but when I share the connection, if I download a large file, the speed is not constant and I will go up and down as you can see in the screenshot. What I mean is that the shared connection is not stable. My cellular network is stable, but when sharing the connection, it suffers ups and downs, and sometimes it even stops. I hope now you can understand me