Atharv
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:max pro m1
Firmware Version: .087
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I have received a new update of 603 mb this morning which build number is 087. I have downloaded it but not updated it yet and no description is provided about what is in the update . Should i update this or not?
screenshot-20200910-123759.png
This is the screenshot
16 REPLIES 16

rockybagul
Star I
nyagra

Android 11 is on News now. Still we're in Android 9 and received September security patch update today. When we're going to get next Android version update?.

View post
Please be patient. Team Asus is working on it and they will be working for few more years. It is rocket science and these things take time bro...

Ramakanta
Star I
Now i got September security patch..but Android 11 is in news..when we got android 10 on Zenfone max pro m1.do you solve the low sound problem on Android 10 update? It's so irritating..plzzz reply us.

Since last updated on 10/09/2020 getting lag in vedio and earphone voice.

pradhandebu31
Star I
When we will get Android 10 stable update officialy?

Frontier
Star II
Please solve the standby mode battery draining problem. It's in standby mode battery draining so first for that matter I have to switch off my phone in night. And sometimes it's hang and auto restart.
screenshot-20200912-113447.png
Please upgrade battery usage time.