This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB Temperature Warning

crsak00
Star II
I get a USB temperature warning, telling me to unplug the USB cable but I don't have anything plugged in. Please help
10 REPLIES 10

anirudh151
Rising Star I
kchinnavigneshraja

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/26197#Comment_26197

Maybe there is a malfunction on the board. My best bet would be visiting service center. Before visiting, you could just do a soft reset and see if issue persists.

Btw is your device getting warm/hot when you see this?

View post
I had the similar issue but in the side port.. it got very hot in a span of few seconds maybe like 30.. so i restarted the phone and haven't got that error again.. will update in case i get it again.

fbrespect
Star I
img-20200910-175427.jpg
I have that same problem
aynı sorun bende de var

Radhe
Star II
sameerlaljee

Q7J82R7FC0NO.jpg

Can some one plz help me on this? Even when my phone is not connected to the charger i get this pop up.this pop up doesn't go and my notification light keeps blinking coz of this.

View post
so bro did you fix it, you buy the new charger or what was the problem? i just got the same thing and idk what to do. I don't want to go to asus help center, its in Canada. I live in USA. this is the worst shit that ever happened to me.

Radhe
Star II
I also got this. IDK what the hell is wrong. and it says go to help center, and its not in my state. i don't want to go to other state just to fix this stupid nonsence. is the problem charger or the phone? if its the charger then i can probably buy it.

crsak00
Star II
mssagar230

I also got this. IDK what the hell is wrong. and it says go to help center, and its not in my state. i don't want to go to other state just to fix this stupid nonsence. is the problem charger or the phone? if its the charger then i can probably buy it.

View post
mine went away over time, i guess its a software and hardware issue