This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default theme xmode animation not working

PowerCat
Star III
So after the last update it seems that default theme does not show its x mode animation every time i squeeze the phone.
The only solutions to this i found were either restarting the device or changing the theme and then selecting default theme back
13 REPLIES 13

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Aditya1017

I have a same problem... After cahnging theme not working for me..And where is light animated x mode theme how to change the theme light to dark in x mode

View post
The ones that light up on X-Mode are called Live Wallpapers and these come as default. If you select the theme other than Classic, you will see the wallpapers light up. If you're getting problem with these, can you show a screenshot of your problem?

Aditya1017
Star II
Here I want to slide down and then select the x mode after selecting x mode goes on ... But when I squeeze the phone nothing works.... This is after update problem..

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Aditya1017

screenshot-20200912-072552903.jpg

screenshot-20200912-072543668.jpg

Here I want to slide down and then select the x mode after selecting x mode goes on ... But when I squeeze the phone nothing works.... This is after update problem..

View post
I think you have ROG 3 and not 2 because that theme is not out on ROG 2 and Auo Refresh Rate doesnt exists. You should go here:
ROG Phone 3By the way, x-mode isnt turned on? its still looks grey unless you are saying xmode doesnt work.

Aditya1017
Star II
When I squeeze the phone nothing works like x mode on or live wallpaper change..when I slide down and after selecting the x mode then it get on..

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Aditya1017

When I squeeze the phone nothing works like x mode on or live wallpaper change..when I slide down and after selecting the x mode then it get on..

View post
OK, so you're talking about the air triggers setting off X-Mode.
If you go to Settings - Air Triggers (ensure this is on)
Change the squeeze force and ensure you have it turned on.
Also, I noticed on ROG 2, the arrows is wrong where you squeeze to turn on X-mode. I had to press the bottom sides in Portait Mode.
Like the below screenshot, press where the blue arrow is and not the orange arrow.
screenshot-20200912-171830429-281-29.jpg