This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dual whatsapp not working

mak_mahesh786
Rising Star I
dual whatsapp not showing any contact or adding contact. not able toh use dual whatsapp
5 REPLIES 5

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Hi you must connect your google account. You can see which account that has been selected by going to whatsapp settings --> chats --> chat backup --> google account. If you for some reason can't select your standard google account containing all your contact, please remove the twinapp and install it again. If it still refuses to let you choose your standard account in the first step, then skip this and go back to the chat backup afterwards to input your standard google account.
You will only be able to add new contacts with the primary whatsapp app but your twinapp will sync that contact after a while

mak_mahesh786
Rising Star I
and please disable the reboot requirement after we delete any twin app.

mak_mahesh786
Rising Star I
i did added a seperate google account for twin apps, but it is taking so much time for showing contact and long screenshot is taking so much time

Sangnyuykewir
Star I
mak.mahesh786
dual whatsapp not showing any contact or adding contact. not able toh use dual whatsapp
dual whatsapp not working
Hello mak.mahesh786,
Please did you get a solution to this problem? Cause I am having the same problem.