This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 Months Until The End Of The Year Still No Word On If VOLTE Will Be Enabled On TMobile

sedl23
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 6
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Still no word or confirmation from Asus when all of us Zenfone 6 users will be forced to get a new phone once the new year begins what's going on? If it doesn't support volte on tmobile we have to get a new phone that does. It seems like Asus isn't commenting and it also seems like they won't be releasing the Zenfone 7 in america either. What is going on?
21 REPLIES 21

soonertoad
Star II
I am planning on buying a new phone when Black Friday sales come along. It is a shame. I really like this device, but if it can not communicate with my network it is worthless.

mosimchah
Rising Star I
Same here, I truly love this phone, it's practically my dream phone but ultimately I need to be able to use it as a phone, and starting January that might become impossible, it's so annoying, my favorite phone will essentially become a small wifi only tablet unless if they enable volte

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I know it has taken a long time and we still need you to be patient. We're still working on solving this. That's all I can say for now

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
Anders_ASUS

I know it has taken a long time and we still need you to be patient. We're still working on solving this. That's all I can say for now

View post
Thanks for the feedback. Even an update like this every week or two to let us know that it isn't being ignored would be appreciated.