This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone max pro M1 restart sendiri

Setelah update beberapa waktu yang lalu. Handphone saya Asus Zenfone max pro M1 mengalami b u g yang membuat handphone saya menjadi restart sendiri dalam keadaan hidup atau lagi mati.

Saya mulai kesal karena saya selalu terganggu akibat ini. Saya tidak dapat menggunakan aplikasi saya dengan teman karena selalu restart sendiri. Ketika saya mencharge dalam keadaan mati dan saya tinggalkan beberapa saat saya menemukan hp saya sudah panas akibat restart sendiri ini. Saya ingin pihak Asus memperbaiki bag ini
13 REPLIES 13

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi setiansyahagus4
Sorry, as I mentioned above, can you provide me your question in English? Thank you.

setiansyahagus4
Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi setiansyahagus4

Sorry, as I mentioned above, can you provide me your question in English? Thank you.

View post
Since the OS update, the Asus Max Pro M1 cellphone often turns off itself, especially when playing the previous game there was no update on the pie, fine, the solution is admin even though I have gone to the factory setting 2x, but there are no results

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi setiansyahagus4
Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. Your current firmware version
Settings>System>About Phone>Build Number
If you try to update to the latest version, does the issue still persist?
2. Which game app do you have the issue? Please update your game app to the latest version and provide me the app name and the version.
3. Does the issue appear right after any system/apps' download or update?
4. If you can, please provide me a video to elaborate more about the issue.

setiansyahagus4
Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi setiansyahagus4

Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.

1. Your current firmware version

Settings>System>About Phone>Build Number

If you try to update to the latest version, does the issue still persist?

2. Which game app do you have the issue? Please update your game app to the latest version and provide me the app name and the version.

3. Does the issue appear right after any system/apps' download or update?

4. If you can, please provide me a video to elaborate more about the issue.

View post
1 WW-16.2017.2009.087
2(semua game online saya ketika main tiba tiba mati sendiri padahal sudah update ke versi terbaru)
3(semenjak update os 9 jadi mati sendiri terus tapi mati nya ketika bermain game onlin seperti MOBA LEGEND , CODM , PUBG
4(padahal saya sudah factory reset masih tetap gak ada perubahan mash mati sendiri
5(sebelum nya di os 8 gak ada masalah apa apa.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi setiansyahagus4
First of all, I edited your passage from SN to firmware version. Please be aware that sharing the personal information like SN or IMEI on the Internet is quite dangerous. 
Second, have you ever rooted or unlocked your device before? Because you have already performed the Factory Reset and the issue persists, according to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
If it is impossible to access the service center during Covid-19 period, please try Call us: https://www.asus.com/support/CallUs