This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Airtel VoLte bug update

amazoniel
Star II
Recently I ported over to airtel from Jio , due to obvious network issue. Now what I noticed that data network goes off whenever I face a call , incoming and outgoing both. Moreover the VoLte and VoFi features are not supported for Max pro m2. The next A10 update should fix that. What's the option else??
49 REPLIES 49

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi mauvin11
Airtel India supports VoLTE in ZB630KL. If you encounter any issue with the function, please contact with your carrier to check the settings, including a VoLTE supported sim card, VoLTE settings, APN... etc.

Kindly refer to 4 main requirements below that needs to fulfill to use VoLTE function :
A. The carrier supports VoLTE
B. The carrier supports VoLTE with the model 
C. SIM Card has VoLTE
D. Both side are using VoLTE

mauvin11
Rising Star II
Good News Guys!!
The Volte issue on Airtel Network has been fixed in the September Security Patch update.
Wait till you get your OTA update and Enjoy!!!!

screenshot-20200910-152339.png
Thank you @Christine_ASUS
Thank you Asus.

VEL_ASSA
Rising Star II
Does any Vodafone VOLTE is fixed or not in this update?

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi VEL ASSA
Thank you for your asking. As I mentioned above, please check with your carrier first. If the issue remains the same, kindly reply on the thread below
souvikshaw4004

Hey Asus please fix Vodafone VOLTE Support for Asus Max Pro m1(ZB601KL) within next monthly update or android 10 stable update. Please....

VOLTE for Vodafone support on ZB601KL in next update.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi friends
After checking, for ZenFone Max Pro M1,
Jio - VoLTE : O
Jio - VoWiFi : X
Airtel - VoLTE : O
Airtel - VoWiFi : X

If your SIM is Jio or Airtel, yet you can not use the VoLTE, please check with your carrier weather you have change your SIM card to VoLTE supported SIM card first. Weather Jio will support VoWiFi or not is under discussion, I will keep you updated.