This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to record both internal and microphone audio in game genie, no options there ?

BLACK_BEAST
Star II
Sir I Started Recording Gameplays From My ROG PHONE 2 Game Genie. But I Can record either internal or microphone. Kindly add new options to record both internal and microphone at same time in update. thank you.
14 REPLIES 14

Binil
Star I
Kryxis

This is a great suggestion tho Asus is not really at fault here. The problem comes with Google (Android) because of copyright issues. The only work around for this as of now is to set the recording audio to mic and play for the game using nothing but the phone speakers (which doesn't make any sense specially if you are playing some FPS games) . Downside of this is you will not be able to use the in game voice chat.

View post
No i dont think its a google issue. Samsung m40 can do it, y cant asus rog 2

amandeep74760
Star I
Same here.... can't record both internal audio and mic audio simultaneously. I am going to buy rog phone 3 seen this problems i think sould not buy this mobile

@Anders_ASUS any update on this? It is like the most requested function. When some other phone like samsung m40 can do it, i dont think a hardware limitation is the factor here. We all need this feature or recording both audios simultaneously.

FiREPLAY
Rising Star I
vineethchinmay12345

@Anders_ASUS any update on this? It is like the most requested function. When some other phone like samsung m40 can do it, i dont think a hardware limitation is the factor here. We all need this feature or recording both audios simultaneously.

View post
You seem to be living under the rock, select Microphone as the Record audio in Screen recorder settings.
This records both Internal & your own Microphone audio....you're welcome.
photo-2020-09-10-21-18-30.jpg

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Have in mind that changing the volume will affect the recording volume of internal audio but not the microphone. So if you want to make your voice louder, then you need to lower the game audio.
It's also not possible to talk to your friends while recording your voice. If this is important, then you need to use 3rd party app like discord