Rising Star II
screenshot-20200910-122950.png
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

32 REPLIES 32

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
usakiyem

I know what is this it is two months security patch update asus provide under 200mb security patch update in one month so August and September is equal to 600mb update with some bugs

View post
No, asus have given two security patch combined a lot of times, but the size of those have always been around 200 to 300 mb, so the size is not because of the combined security patch.

dmanoharjoshi
Star I
What about Android 10 stable version for asus zenfone max pro M1.

Yachendra
Rising Star II
usakiyem

I know what is this it is two months security patch update asus provide under 200mb security patch update in one month so August and September is equal to 600mb update with some bugs

View post
It's not like what you guessed. So many times Asus released bi-monthly security patch updates along with some bug fixes and the file size will be less than 200 mb.
But now It's different with mentioned only 2 change logs, the reason behind 600mb fota size will be known only to Asus.

Yachendra
Rising Star II
dmanoharjoshi

What about Android 10 stable version for asus zenfone max pro M1.

View post
Have to wait for it.

Yachendra
Rising Star II
@victor2020
@Christin@Christine_ASUS

Hi Mods,
Still there is this bug which is not acknowledged by your developers till now from Oreo last build.
I'm in latest build of Pie and first sim is showing as no signal in lock screen but there is network when unlocked. Have to fix this.
Why your shitty developers are incapable of solving the known bugs in pie instead releasing security patches.

screenshot-20200910-212019.png