This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black crush issue and a bit of heating issue !!

It seems many users of rog phone 3 including me is experiencing a problem of black crush issue ! Which really seems to be demotivating . We all want asus team to look after this issue . We expect much more from this device . Everything is working fine but black crus issue makes me regretful sometimes. Please fix this problem as soon as possible and it gets heated while charging this doesn't seem to be normal with mobile phone !! Although it doesn't happen everytime. And hope to see a better experience in camera with upcoming OTA updates !
Just a bit disappointed !!
9 REPLIES 9

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi adyeshvedant4777,
We are currently looking into it for Black crush issue.
It would be helpful if you can provide App screenshot where you are facing this. 
Also, make sure your software version is latest which is .58.
For heating, with hyper charge default 30W charger heating should be normal. You can get you phone checked at nearby service center.

screenshot-20200910-181415464-1.jpg
screenshot-20200910-181615465-281-29.jpg
Look at the dark black areas of these pictures in a normal images. It can make you imagine how worst it become with videos while watching movies on Amazon prime as we can't take running screenshot from Amazon prime I'm unable to provide you with screenshot but dude seriously it should be fixed . It really demotivates and make me feel regretful after paying an amount above 50k !! Hope asus team will look after the concern and fix this problem as soon as possible !! It have black crush even on 100% brightness and 60hz refresh rate !! This is totally not done. @ARP_ASUS

And yes my phone is in latest software version .58
@ARP_ASUS

screenshot-20200910-183512875.jpg
See it's just a normal screenshot of Instagram
@ARP_ASUS
And this happens with every single app !!
Wherever the dark scenario appears !