GhostRecon
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 3
Firmware Version: .58
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
With the new pubg update 1.0, we are getting 90 fps. The fps reduce to 75-80 when screen recording is on. Is there a way to achieve 90 fps while screen recording is on? May be a performance hardcore tuning? Pls help, after all it's one of best gaming phone available.
7 REPLIES 7

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
It's not part of the latest version available on Google Play Store. We're looking into why some ROG 3 users have 90 FPS support.
But please know that it's up to PUBG Corporation (the developers) to decide which devices to support or not. We can't just enable 90 FPS support from our end.

GhostRecon
Rising Star I
Hi @Gustav_ASUS ,
I completely understand it's up to pubg corporation to decide. I just raised concerns since it's showing 90 fps for me.The fps is inconsistent even without screen recording. But I strongly don't feel the spec of rog 3 is any less compared to other phones .Also I believe the stability can be improved by hardcore tuning. Intention of this thread was to create a performance hardcore profile( like in rog2) .The default gaming profile lvl 1 and lvl 2 is not helping at all. Most of us will be really happy as long as fps stability is improved.
Atleast for me fps stability reduce as and when I enable gaming mode(Lvl 1 or lvl 2).

ibrahim_ali
Star II
Sharath

Hi @Gustav_ASUS ,

I completely understand it's up to pubg corporation to decide. I just raised concerns since it's showing 90 fps for me.The fps is inconsistent even without screen recording. But I strongly don't feel the spec of rog 3 is any less compared to other phones .Also I believe the stability can be improved by hardcore tuning. Intention of this thread was to create a performance hardcore profile( like in rog2) .The default gaming profile lvl 1 and lvl 2 is not helping at all. Most of us will be really happy as long as fps stability is improved.

Atleast for me fps stability reduce as and when I enable gaming mode(Lvl 1 or lvl 2).

View post
I agree with you Hope for improvement Rate Tire stability