cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 7 Pro Standby Battery Drain

rupi1992
Star I
Hey Asus Community,
Yesterday i got my new Zenfone 7 pro and was pretty excited. I let it charge over night with the scheduled charging turned on and today my battery drain is insanely high. Has someone experienced the same issue? I will try to reset the phone than I get home but with this kind of battery drain I will never get to two days of usage and the battery life is even worse than my Samsung Note 10+.
screenshot-20200909-150628998.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

Aryan202
Community Legend I
rupi1992

Hey Asus Community,

Yesterday i got my new Zenfone 7 pro and was pretty excited. I let it charge over night with the scheduled charging turned on and today my battery drain is insanely high. Has someone experienced the same issue? I will try to reset the phone than I get home but with this kind of battery drain I will never get to two days of usage and the battery life is even worse than my Samsung Note 10+.

Updated to latest firmware?
Latest is .14

rupi1992
Star I
I got the latest update an hour ago and did a factory reset. I'm very exited to see how the battery life will change. It would be sad to send the phone back because of bad battery life. Unlike that the rest ist a very good value for the money phone.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
rupi1992

I got the latest update an hour ago and did a factory reset. I'm very exited to see how the battery life will change. It would be sad to send the phone back because of bad battery life. Unlike that the rest ist a very good value for the money phone.

View post
One more fota was released btw (.16) ,it specifically stated improved battery life in changelog

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
rupi1992

Hey Asus Community,

There's probably some explanation. Are you still experiencing battery now that you've had a couple of days to monitor?