This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 11 for Zenfone 5 series

FGhilo
Star I
Zenfone 5 series must be update, especially 5Z because it was the 2018 flagship by Asus and It would be a shame for the brand and for the owners. Asus have to prove to take care of every customer with a phone old less of 3 years if It wants become a top brand.
Please give us attenction and speak up our voice!
7 REPLIES 7

myttasousa_45
Star I
Concordo com o comentário do colega

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
FGhilo

Zenfone 5 series must be update, especially 5Z because it was the 2018 flagship by Asus and It would be a shame for the brand and for the owners. Asus have to prove to take care of every customer with a phone old less of 3 years if It wants become a top brand.

Yes,5z can handle android 11 flawlessly and also there are no huge changes in android 11 comparing with android 10 so it will be easy for asus to patch zenui 7 or android 11 to 5z
"We are eagerly waiting"

rodep1
Star I
FGhilo

I avere. Zenfone 5 has several problems:
1) the microphone doesn't work correctly: on the other side often they don't ear my voice clear. I have to talk very close to the microphone to be understood 😣!!!
2) Zen UI Launcher crashes every time I install a new App
3) the battery doesn't last more than half day
Please release an update asap

chandan_prem88
Star II
I also agree with u.atleast zenui7 must be given to zenfone 5z.i am using this mob kast 2and half yrs and there is no issue with this.it is very suitable for new ukdate like android 11 and zenui7 so asu and google have to give these uodate.