Rising Star II
I'm facing this weird usual issue
Where my phone automatically shuts down and will start after 2-3 attempts 
I think it's a new bug that came with latest software update
Is there any way to fix this? 
6 REPLIES 6

ankur_kar
Star III
Facing the same issue. There are many posts in the forum discussing the same issue. So this is a large scale phenomenon happening to many people. It's highly likely that the latest firmware update is the cause to this. Just avoid using the phone under such conditions and take it to the authorized center I would suggest. Because I have noticed that the condition is getting worse with time. 

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Can you please tell me how often this happens?
Are you ok with sharing a bug report with us? It will make it so much easier to find out why this is happening to some people.
Please generate it right after the issue appears
To generate a bug report you need to
1. Enable developer mode by going to system --> about phone --> software information and click on build number a couple of times until you are a developer.
2. Go back to system --> Developer options --> Take bug report --> interactive report
Save the report to your google drive and share the link with me via private message. Please also make sure that everyone with the link can view the file so I can pass it on to our developers.

girishsonu2000
Rising Star II
Can you please tell me how often this happens?
Are you ok with sharing a bug report with us? It will make it so much easier to find out why this is happening to some people.
Please generate it right after the issue appears
To generate a bug report you need to
1. Enable developer mode by going to system --> about phone --> software information and click on build number a couple of times until you are a developer.
2. Go back to system --> Developer options --> Take bug report --> interactive report
Save the report to your google drive and share the link with me via private message. Please also make sure that everyone with the link can view the file so I can pass it on to our developers.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SuV4bgoFZjj1WpqEJ6uowDbQGU52uSn5/view?usp=drivesdk
Link of bug report

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
We can have a look at your report but I just got the information that all customers with these issues are to contact their ASUS Service Center. It's most likely a hardware issue.