This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flipkart's technician is also not accepting for a replacement of my Rog 3 for Black crush issue.

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Asus Rog 3
Firmware Version:17.0400.1910.29
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:3.1GHz
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I was having multiple issues like schedule charging and slow charging not working, air triggers issue and mainly Black Crush issue,so I ordered for a replacement on Flipkart for my product but later when the technician comes he doesn't approves it. It happened twice and the same technician comes second time also and he says it's not their concern and we can't help in all this issues and telling to go to a service centre.
Can you guys help me in this situation and say what should I do.

10 REPLIES 10

Yes @santhosh.h.v ! I tried twice for replacement or refund through the given period of time(7 days). The technician came both the times but he cancelled the replacement saying the company is not accepting refund/replacement for Black crush issue. Also my phone was facing touch issues while using Air triggers. He denied that also. Please help me in this situation.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi @mohammedshastikar03,
Schedule charging and slow charging - Have already taken this as a feedback and currently working on it.
Air triggers issue - Can you please elaborate the issue.
Black Crush issue - Please share a screenshot of the issue, make sure your phone software is on .58.
Go to setting => About => Software information.

Hello @ARP_ASUS ,
While gaming when I use the Air Triggers at that moment the screen doesn't responds. For example. When I press the left trigger and then try to change my view with my another finger on the screen while the gameplay, it doesn't move and the screen gets stuck at one place. This is creating alot of issue for me.
About the Black crush issue I'm sharing the Screenshot. Also sharing the Screenshot of my software update, as it's updated.
screenshot-20200909-162813812.jpg
screenshot-20200909-163327869.jpg

jagatpalv
Star III
mohammedshastikar03

Yes @santhosh.h.v ! I tried twice for replacement or refund through the given period of time(7 days). The technician came both the times but he cancelled the replacement saying the company is not accepting refund/replacement for Black crush issue. Also my phone was facing touch issues while using Air triggers. He denied that also. Please help me in this situation.

View post
Flipkart won't replace your phone. I went to ASUS's service center and showed them black crush issue, temporary image retention issue and weird lines on my screen that come up in low brightness situation but they just said there is no issue. ASUS does not even consider these things as issue. I tried replacing without Flipkart 4 times. I even got it escalated but they kept rejecting the replacement. ASUS has messed up manufacturing. They just wan't you to admit it. Seller does not want to take up the losses so Flipkart won't replacement.
I am never buying any ASUS device in future. I am never going to recommend ASUS to anyone. Also I am not buying a single electronic device from Flipkart ever again. No one should buy this phone. Flipkart does not care if you get a bad phone they just want to sell it. And no one is raising this issue. Ton of people facing these issues, you can't watch movies on this device, you can't play game on this device because of black crush issue and everyone on youtube is just promoting it.

My 50K is lost money but I have learned my lesson.

santhosh_h_v
Star III
mohammedshastikar03

View post
Please file a complaint on Flipkart's Twitter handle.. They managed it very well .