cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Zenfone 5 phone has Ghost screen issue

TheseMood
Rising Star II
Hello there,

My Zenfone 5 phone has Ghost screen issue. I sent it to technical service 3 times before for this reason. In all of them they quickly replaced the screen and my battery and sent them back. For this reason, I am really satisfied. But this problem started again. I cannot send it because my warranty period is over. But this problem is hardware and related to you. What should I do? Can you fix it even though the warranty period has expired?
7 REPLIES 7

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi TheseMood
Thank you for your asking. To avoid any misunderstanding in the conversation, please provide me further information
1. Have you ever unlocked or rooted your device? Please check your inbox and provide me your SN/IMEI/RMA no for further checking.
2. It is unclear to recognize a ghost touch issue from pictures, please provide me any video recorded by another device.
3. Do you only faced the issue while watching movie? Which app are you using?

Furthermore, please avoid overlapping thread or message, which may disturb the mods and the users to solve the issue. If you have any Android 10 related question, please reply in your original thread, rather than posted 12+ threads with similar question. Thank you.

TheseMood
Rising Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi TheseMood

Thank you for your asking. To avoid any misunderstanding in the conversation, please provide me further information

1. Have you ever unlocked or rooted your device? Please check your inbox and provide me your SN/IMEI/RMA no for further checking.

2. It is unclear to recognize a ghost touch issue from pictures, please provide me any video recorded by another device.

3. Do you only faced the issue while watching movie? Which app are you using?

Furthermore, please avoid overlapping thread or message, which may disturb the mods and the users to solve the issue. If you have any Android 10 related question, please reply in your original thread, rather than posted 12+ threads with similar question. Thank you.

View post
The problem is not only when I watch movies, for example, I surf on Instagram. I watch a 3-minute video and its image remains on the screen. Sometimes it is very noticeable and sometimes less noticeable.

- I'll send the video tomorrow.

- As you said, I asked more than 12 questions. But I didn't get a clear answer in any of them. It was the action that occurred for this reason. Sorry if I disrupted you.

aj_santos1984
Star III
Hello @TheseMood ! Install the Dead Pixe Fix app. Click on FIX DEAD PIXEL. Leave for a few minutes. It took a while, in my case, but it resolved.