This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QUALCOMM QUICK CHARGE 4 SUPPORT FOR MAX PRO M1 ?

dkcj
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZB601KL
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I googled SD 636 to know about its features and came to know that this processor supports quick charge 4 technology. Infact it is one among the notable features of this processor. Then I browsed whether Zenfone max pro M1 supports this feature as it runs on SD 636 and I didn't find a proper answer. Can someone from the ASUS team clarify on this query ??
screenshot-20200908-205335-7e3.png

24 REPLIES 24

qromodynmc
Rising Star II
Nope, best you can get is 10w fast-ish charging. It also doesn't support ai features even though processor supports it.

zamakiyakishan
Rising Star II
dkcj

1. Model Name: ZB601KL
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

I googled SD 636 to know about its features and came to know that this processor supports quick charge 4 technology. Infact it is one among the notable features of this processor. Then I browsed whether Zenfone max pro M1 supports this feature as it runs on SD 636 and I didn't find a proper answer. Can someone from the ASUS team clarify on this query ??

Sala Asus Is Mai sai ek bhi features nahi dai rha

dkcj
Star III
zamakiyakishan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/35061/qualcomm-quick-charge-4-support-for-max-pro-m1

Sala Asus Is Mai sai ek bhi features nahi dai rha

View post
#ஹிந்திதெரியாதுபோடா

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
dkcj

1. Model Name: ZB601KL
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

Features like Qualcomm quick charge are dependent on OEM implementation. And most of the mid-range processor's which was released in 2018 did not support Qualcomm quick charge.
qromodynmc

Nope, best you can get is 10w fast-ish charging. It also doesn't support ai features even though processor supports it.

View post
What is the AI features that Snapdragon 636 support which asus zenfone max pro m1 doesn't have?