ZT-5df0c960
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog 3
Firmware Version: .58
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: every time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): system
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello there. I have faced many issues with rog 3 indian version. I am listing below please update how can i fix them or please try to cober them in next update.
1) frame rate locking : sometimes framerate are locked on 60 or 120 Hertz. Flash notification respose shows 'frame rate locked by diffrent app'

2) fingerprint unlock : some times it takes more time to unlock the device than usual. Even with clean fingures and cleared screen.

3) no forum/community app : every time i want to check for latest updates, notes, other users issues or suggestions from forum for this device i have to open app from settings. Please build an app or update zentalk forum for this device.

4) mulgi touch issue : while typing anything on any other third-party apps. Some other alphabet appears in typing box although i checked it various times by precariously.

5) whats app chat opening issue (third-party app) : i have frequently occurred this issue, that any random chat does not open even after 20-30 times tapping. I have to go to home screen then again need to do biometric (fingerprint) unlock then that certain chat opens.

6) nfc shearing/android beam :
Thi issue also a very frequent. I am totally unable to shear any dada with nfc (with asus zenfone 5z and samsung note 8). Not even image nor a contact. Please fix this.

7) brightness : lowest amount of brightness is also on heavily bright. In a dark room its hard to look continuously on screen.

😎 of game screen recording : its a flagship smartphone. And still its not having screen recording for normal usage, Than gaming. In gamd its working fine. But i want to record some screen issues with device. Predecessor version that is rog 2 have it. And this successor dont.

Please reply for the same
2 REPLIES 2

ZT-5df0c960
Star II
Is any one having these issues?

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi,
1) frame rate locking : sometimes framerate are locked on 60 or 120 Hertz. Flash notification respose shows 'frame rate locked by diffrent app'
=> This was fixed in .58, can you share a video or screenshot once it appears.
2) fingerprint unlock : some times it takes more time to unlock the device than usual. Even with clean fingures and cleared screen.
=> try re registering your finger, try with a different finger and see if it improves.
3) no forum/community app : every time i want to check for latest updates, notes, other users issues or suggestions from forum for this device i have to open app from settings. Please build an app or update zentalk forum for this device.
=> Noted.
4) mulgi touch issue : while typing anything on any other third-party apps. Some other alphabet appears in typing box although i checked it various times by precariously.
=> For Multi touch try this:
Settings => Advanced => Screenshot => 3 finger screenshot check if its enable. If enabled, disable the same and see if the multi touch issue disappears or gets better.
5) whats app chat opening issue (third-party app) : i have frequently occurred this issue, that any random chat does not open even after 20-30 times tapping. I have to go to home screen then again need to do biometric (fingerprint) unlock then that certain chat opens.
=> I have tried to duplicate, will forward the same ahead.
6) nfc shearing/android beam :
Thi issue also a very frequent. I am totally unable to shear any dada with nfc (with asus zenfone 5z and samsung note 8). Not even image nor a contact. Please fix this.
=> Noted.
7) brightness : lowest amount of brightness is also on heavily bright. In a dark room its hard to look continuously on screen.
=> Noted.
😎 of game screen recording : its a flagship smartphone. And still its not having screen recording for normal usage, Than gaming. In gamd its working fine. But i want to record some screen issues with device. Predecessor version that is rog 2 have it. And this successor dont.
=> Are you saying screen record is not working other than gaming?