cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with right Air Trigger

gonzaaa_92
Rising Star II
Hey!
So I'm having a problem with the right Air Trigger of my ROG 2. What happens is that it has some sensibility issues, sometimes you press it and it flickers. Something I noticed and this only happens with the right AirTrigger is that if you force press it, it stops from working. Whats going on?
Thanks!
60 REPLIES 60

Carlo_G
Rising Star I
@Gustav_ASUS I'm experiencing the same problem on my right air triggers, noticed it right now. When i pressed the right trigger , it has a spot that it only flickers . The left air triggers works just fine , any spot is working fine. But the right triggers brothers me. And the flickering problem might spread at any moment.

bestinterface
Star I
I have this problem, the right Air Trigger flickers when pressed, and some times it remains activated after pressing and then released.
Help!

Gas82
Star I
Hi @Gustav_ASUS I have the same problem too. Only the right Air Trigger flickers when pressed, and some times it remains activated after pressing and then released. I tried to change the sensitivity but the problem remains. Furthermore, by setting the sensitivity to the minimum the problem remains and in addition the touch is perceived even over 1 centimeter from the carved area of ​​the Air Trigger.
The problem is software or hardware and therefore I have to send it to assistance?
Rog Phone 2 Elite (Europe)
Android 10
Numero build
QKQ1.190825.002.WW_Phone-17.0240.2007.27
Thanks

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Gas82 We're adressing air trigger performance in an upcoming FOTA. It's coming now in September, so it would be great if you could wait for that and let me know if it solves your issue.

FiREPLAY
Rising Star I
Gustav_ASUS

@Gas82 We're adressing air trigger performance in an upcoming FOTA. It's coming now in September, so it would be great if you could wait for that and let me know if it solves your issue.

View post
So.... have you guys included any new features in the upcoming FOTA?