This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some problems on Asus ZenFone max Pro M2

ALESSIO
Star I
Hi, in august 2019 i bought a zenfone max pro m2, and, before upgrade it to android 9 pie, everything was ok but since I've got android 9 there are several problems.
The most annoying is when you turn on the phone and you must put the pin for starting the sistem and EVERYTIME appears this banner: The phone app still blocks. But from today when i turn on the phone, it doesn't ask me the pin for starting the sistem. And I've seen that the phone starts to be a little bit slower and I've noted little retards on the touchscreen when you press it and many times the phone disconnects himself from wifi.
So, what should i do? (I know the .12345+ trick on the calculator)
24 REPLIES 24

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Pulakesh
If the situation remains the same after troubleshooting, according to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
If it is impossible to access the service center during Covid-19 period, please try Call us: https://www.asus.com/support/CallUs

Pulakesh
Star II
The service center guy told me to change the LCD , which will cost almost 5000 rs(according to him).So i dont think that it will be a beneficial deal as the original price of the phone was 10000..The fun fact was that the Guy himself told me that There are lots of bugs in asus phones.Sorry for that😆😆😆

Pulakesh
Star II
Where are you mods😁😁😁

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Pulakesh
Thank you for your reply. The repair fee not only includes module fee but also contains manpower fee, transportation fee, operation fee... etc. We suggest you to follow the suggestion by local engineer while the device was diagnosed on hand.

Pulakesh
Star II
Why dont you guys working on the software problems, rather than giving some bullshiit excuses.