This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus zenfone max pro M1 battery drain issue

Sridharmani
Star II
I opened this discussion for all this to join who have battery drain issue like me in Asus max pro M1 and let's show how many people face this issue to show that this is a major problem in this model...
5 REPLIES 5

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Vruxa
Thank you for sharing your experience on ZenTalk. As Vruxa said, visiting the Repair Center is a quick way to solve the issue; the device can be directly checked by engineers. However, solving the issue by a firmware rollback can not directly assert the root cause on battery drain of the latest firmware. While the rollback process involves the Factory Reset, a better battery performance will be directly perceived. Besides, most of the battery drain issue after firmware update can be caused by the compatibility between the new system and the third party apps. That is why we always suggest the users to update their apps to the latest version once they update their firmware version.
Hence, I suggest all users to perform "Safe Mode overnight check" and "the Factory Reset" first if you have encountered battery drain issue after firmware update. If the issue remains the same, then we can further discuss case by case.