This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus zenfone max pro M1 battery drain issue

Sridharmani
Star II
I opened this discussion for all this to join who have battery drain issue like me in Asus max pro M1 and let's show how many people face this issue to show that this is a major problem in this model...
5 REPLIES 5

muthum570
Star III
Because this model is getting old

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Sridharmani
Thank you for your asking. As other user mentioned, battery aging is a normal behavior.
1. If you have any concern, please practice the Factory Reset, enter "Safe Mode" and leave a 100%-charged phone in sleep(idle) mode in a night, then provide me the screenshot of 
①Setting>Battery
②Setting>Battery>3 dots on the top"Show app usage"
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/
If the battery works well in "Safe Mode", please check on any disturbance from the installed 3rd party Apps.
2. Is there any zone heating up while using/idling? How long has the battery been used? 
3. Kindly refer to the link below for further information of battery usage tips
[Phone/Pad] Tips for battery charging and storage | Official Support | ASUS Global[ZenFone/Pad] Power saving skills | Official Support | ASUS Global

Vruxa
Star I
My Battery Problem Solved. Thanks Asus Support Team.
After Installation the latest software update in Sept 2020 my phone battery was draining overnight by 60%.
I have mentioned below steps that solved my problem
Step 1 : When i installed the latest version it get me battery drain issue
Installing the latest software update
step 2 : Battery calibration test ( it was not working and didn't any help)
step 3: I visited service centre and the executive have rollback the latest software update to April-2020 month update and problem solved.
Please note that Asus Update after July 2020 update has a problem of battery drain so please visit the service center.
Thanks,
Vruxa

Vruxa
Star I
Battery replacement is not a solution to battery drain problem caused due to software update and you will face same issue with new battery also unless you rollback your update.