This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some problems on Asus ZenFone max Pro M2

ALESSIO
Star I
Hi, in august 2019 i bought a zenfone max pro m2, and, before upgrade it to android 9 pie, everything was ok but since I've got android 9 there are several problems.
The most annoying is when you turn on the phone and you must put the pin for starting the sistem and EVERYTIME appears this banner: The phone app still blocks. But from today when i turn on the phone, it doesn't ask me the pin for starting the sistem. And I've seen that the phone starts to be a little bit slower and I've noted little retards on the touchscreen when you press it and many times the phone disconnects himself from wifi.
So, what should i do? (I know the .12345+ trick on the calculator)
24 REPLIES 24

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Dear friends
Thank you all for the reply. This thread originally is created for A9 issue. For any fota related issue, kindly open a new thread so that the mods and the users could easily see your question.

charibhai5
Star I
Please solve my bugs please

Pulakesh
Star II
Buying Asus max pro m2 was my greatest mistake.This model has so many bugs.After the pie 9 update,my touch screen starts to stop frequently.I tried every possible way but didn't find any solution.I am posting this from an another mobile. My device is in dead condition from last 3 days. Zero touch response.Hope to get a better update.If someone can help me, let me know.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Pulakesh
Thank you for your asking. As far as I can recall, I haven't received any user reporting zero touch response issue after the firmware update in Max Pro M2. Did the phone break or fall before? Please try the following steps to access recovery mode for the Factory Reset:
0. Try to back up your data with USB cable
1. Power off the phone, then keep pressing "volume down key"
2. Press "power key" and stop press " power key" once you feel the vibration. Still keep pressing "volume down key"
3. Stop press "volume down key" once you enter [Android Recovery] Screen
4. Choose "Wipe data/factory reset">"Factory data reset"
5. "Reboot system now"
#Hardware Reset Guide
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1006346/
Please note that once the steps are completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted. If you can not access the phone, please check if your google account or microSD card have auto backup your data. 

Pulakesh
Star II
As i mentioned above, i have tried every single way.
The device is in good condition. No physical damage.