This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

you're fixing Rog 3 black crush!! what about us?

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
asus is issuing an update to fix black crush in Rog 3 why haven't you done anything about it in Rog 2 if it is a just software issue.when we Rog 2 users reported it fanboy team slashed us that it's just normal for all so called "High hz.." phones.you have ignored the issue
now we too need a fix via software.lets see if this post gets ignored or not@Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Gustavohenrique492 @gustavofatori
17 REPLIES 17

MAttiya
Star II
never pay for such company there's no trust
we gonne sell our devices
no suck update or fix for heat and batteryband black crush
they force us to move to rog 3 and when rog 4 reales thy will force us again and again
no more asus devices

muh_dzhal2510
Star I
forget this device soon, they will only focus more on rog 3 for now, for the next 8 months, when rog 4 comes out, the previous device user will just spit on it.

Carlo_G
Rising Star I
I WILL NEVER GONNA BUY ASUS AGAIN! poor customer service, support! And poor software/ hardware to many issues!

kchinnavigneshr
Rising Star II
Black crush in ROG Phone 2 too is terrible. Just watch Woodkid- Run Boy Run in YouTube with high quality and 60+ brightness. The entire video turns into a oil painting.

monalac
Rising Star I
Carlo G

I WILL NEVER GONNA BUY ASUS AGAIN! poor customer service, support! And poor software/ hardware to many issues!

View post
Me too, my 1st and last Asus Device..