I had to charge my phone 2 times in a day after using less than 5 hrs

Riaan
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: asus rog 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: evry day
I used my phone to play ping for 1 hr and used it for other apps like what'sapp and Facebook for another 4 hrs by then the charge level was at 10% it drained 90% in just 5 hrs pls help

27 REPLIES 27

Droid
Star III
I also feel like battery is draining real fast. Android system consumes the most. My refresh rate is set at Auto and Adaptive brightness on. Battery mode in balanced and x mode turned off.

Running the latest firmware .58. I haven't played any games extensively in the past 24 hrs. @Anders_ASUS Any tips to lower the battery usage of Android system.

kranthi_panga
Star III
Droid

I also feel like battery is draining real fast. Android system consumes the most. My refresh rate is set at Auto and Adaptive brightness on. Battery mode in balanced and x mode turned off.

screenshot-20200907-184011926.jpg

Running the latest firmware .58. I haven't played any games extensively in the past 24 hrs. @Anders_ASUS Any tips to lower the battery usage of Android system.

screenshot-20200907-184640189.jpg

View post
8 hours of SOT and battery at 15%. What more you want man ?

Droid
Star III
kranthi.panga

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/110165#Comment_110165

8 hours of SOT and battery at 15%. What more you want man ?

View post
Lol, This phone has a 6000mah battery and I believe 8 hours should be normal(Not excellent) considering I haven't played any games. I have a S10 which has half of the battery size. I get around 5 hours of SOT. My main concern is not the SOT but why Android system is consuming the most battery. If there is a way to reduce the battery usage of Android system I would love it.