abhip1986
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2007.25
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Rog Phone 3 not getting charged with Original Charger and Original Cable
1) Its charging with another Type C Usb Charger
2) Noticed the charging was stuck at 13% for long time and then it did not charge until i plugged in another type c cable
3) Tried another phone with Asus Charger and Cable and it works fine
4) Tried charging on both side Ports and bottom one and waited for a while but battery not charging.
Problem appears to be with the ASUS Software.
Tried restarting the phone and also tried charging when the phone is OFF but still no luck
Phone is NOT overheating.
When you connect original charger and cable, you can see the 2 batter icon on the top and charging animation but it does not charge.
I purchased this one on the Flipkart launch date and now I cant even return it so please someone help me with this SOFTWARE issue.

19 REPLIES 19

Aman89053
Rising Star II
My phone is still not charging after factory reset but it is charging via other chargers. Please help guys

Jembong
Star I
Hi guys, i also facing the same problem what should i do? Thanks for the response.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
This will be adressed in an upcoming FOTA that should drop later this month. Please PM me if you still experience this issue after updating to the new firmware.

Jembong
Star I
Thanks for the response sir we'll be waiting and update you also if its fixed with the new firmware. I hope it'll be fix immediately as it is very frustrating. 😞

abhip1986
Rising Star I
Thats weird, its some software issue or some setting problem...Because I started this thread and faced this issue but it got resolved after factory reset and the issue has not re-occured yet...Hopefully the upcoming FOTA should not cause this issue..By the way the side port and cable is loose..Anything ASUS is going to do about this?