This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Is Asus Not Concerned About the Updates Of 'MAX PRO M2' devices, after Android 10- Beta 2

shreerangmore
Star III
Asus is just providing latest updates to Max pro m1 devices, why asus teams are not working on max pro m2 updates, why it is delaying the updates of MAX PRO M2 devices..........
8 REPLIES 8

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi friends
For further information related to any firmware update, please stay in tune with our social media channels or visit our Asus support website.
#ZB631KL Firmware Spot_Asus Support 
https://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-Max-Pro-M2/HelpDesk_BIOS/
Thank you for your continued support and patronage.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
/Moved for ashfakshoaib007@gmail.com to avoid over lapping message/
>>This is to inform you that, its very much annoying that Asus till now couldn’t updated their Max Pro series to Android 10. Whereas, other competitors preparing to roll out Android 11. Very disappointing!!!!

SamirRanjanPadh
Rising Star I
When android 10 stable update give me
Sep sequrity update not getting asus zenfone max pro m2

Riju9547
Rising Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi friends

For further information related to any firmware update, please stay in tune with our social media channels or visit our Asus support website.

#ZB631KL Firmware Spot_Asus Support 

https://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-Max-Pro-M2/HelpDesk_BIOS/

Thank you for your continued support and patronage.

View post
@Christine_ASUS The android 10 users for ZB630KL didn't receive any updates since may. 4 months without any updates on the bugs fixes. How can you work on android 10 beta program without giving frequently updates.
You guys always say that stay tuned to the official channel for more information but I didn't see any information regarding this on your so called official channel. Atleast you guys can come up with apologie statement for the delay and come up with the estimated date
Secondly My question is are you even working on android 10. If you dont then the make a official statement on that. And if you are working on the android 10 then provide a estimate date.
Do you know that we are suffering with low sound issue and this is the major bug and reported several times atleast you can provide one small update to fix that issue on android 10. Now you will say to downgrade on stable android 9 but we don't want to we want to use the lastest OS available. And we are forced to install the Beta version because you guys failed to provide it in time.
And dont even ask that what problems i am facing in the android 10 ( which were reported several times in the forum). I know that you will ask and send it to relevant team. I know you work hard on reporting threads but your relevant team doesn't give a *** about it.