This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why ASUS Zenfone 5Z after latest update stops charging fast?

nishants150
Star II
My Asus zenfone 5z now only charge 7% in exact 30minutes why Asus removed fast charging from a phone with the latest update? Are you asus people forcing me to upgrade my phone by doing this?
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Zenfone 5Z
Firmware Version: WW user 100.10.107.92_20200715
Rooted or not: Non-rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): System
Inethere is no fast charging I have original Asus charger and cable, I also tried with other trusted fast charger and cable but still, it charges with the speed of 7% for 30minutes. Please resolve this no one goona buy a brand whose phone charges soo slowly in 2020. One more thing you notice that "charging" word is partially hidden due to some glitch. I mean what is happening to ASUS are you guys want me to upgrade deliberately?======================================

11 REPLIES 11

nishants150
Star II
Debasish Sahoo

It's definitely not a software issue because there is no charging issue on latest update. Kindly refer to nearest service center for better assistance.

Thanks!

View post
Sir what about the lock screen "charging" message glitch as shown as a half-cut.

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
nishants150

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/109878#Comment_109878

Sir what about the lock screen "charging" message glitch as shown as a half-cut.

View post
Sometimes glitch may happen and I had also seen this glitch in my phone. So simply restart your phone it would solve your problem.
And regarding your charging problem it's better to visit your nearest service center they will help you 😊

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, we suggest you to please visit the nearest ASUS service center for better assistance. Locate here : https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India

nishants150
Star II
Ok 👌 will visit

diegomardom
Star I
nishants150

Ok 👌 will visit

View post
Did u visited?
I'm with the same issues about months 🙄