patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

ZT-67284038
Star II
I am very angry with Asus I bought Asus Max Pro M2 but Asus mobile lock gets stuck on Asus logo during the download and it has been 2 months since I gave it to the service center but till today Asus has given my problem Did not solve and did not find any solution. I demand that either Asus provide me a new mobile or give me my money, if both of them cannot do Asus then I will have to make a complaint against Asus in the Consumer Forum and I will also request all those who Mobile Asus is stuck on people, they can also come forward and complain so that we can get back our hard earned money.

ZT-67284038
Star II
ekobd1905

Do not get your hope in ASUS. It's better to just sell your M2 for any price and never buy ASUS again than fix it in service centre because even ASUS cannot give a damn thought of solution they can only tell you to change the whole machine motherboard with new for same prices as new unit LOL for ASUS the Godforsaken ,,

"They broke you're phone with the fota patch android update which kill the IC on motherboard then you must pay again to be able use you're phone again "

View post
I am also facing the problem of Asus logo and Asus is not resolving any of our problems, I am going to file a case in the consumer forum very soon and you should come forward and do the case.

Tech_Talk

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/70958#Comment_70958

Yeah, it would stuck at CSC Fastboot menu only. Yes, your phone would be back to normal state once you visit the service center to fix this problem. Service center would take care of it. But since its lockdown and which may continue till mid May, its bad luck for all of you who are facing this issue. You have nothing to do but have to wait till lockdown is lifted and service centers start getting operational once again.

View post
I am also facing same issue with my mobile and I tried visiting the service centre but they are not promising of complete problem fix . They are giving 50% chance and before the service they are informing that there may be chance of mobile getting dead in that case i was suggested to change my motherboad . So what to do even service centre is not assuring 😞

ZT-67284038
Star II
//complaint letter//
Consumer name Raj Kumar Atela. I bought a mobile from Asus Company, whose model number is Zenfone Max Pro (M2) ZB630KL. I bought this mobile on 26.12.2018. A software update was provided through the company during the lock down (Version WW-16.2017.2002.073) 09.03.2020 Through this update my mobile automatically shuts down in the evening after 2-3 working hours. When I started it, it could not move beyond the Asus logo, which I complained to the company, then the company said that the software update that was given through us had boxes (bugs). Because of that your mobile is not able to work. Then the company asked me to go to the service center but due to the lock down, I could not take my mobile to the service center because all the facilities were closed but as soon as the lock down was over. I reached my mobile service center, where I was given 2 to 5 days and after 2 to 5 days I was told that your mobile will not be right here. We are sending it to Delhi and your warranty is also over. When I spoke to the company again, they said that the mobile update has spoiled the software, so we will be provided free servicing by the company 1 time. After that my complaint was filed on 21/07/2020. Automatically the date of my mobile purchase by the company was 25/07/2019 and the warranty date was extended further after that they asked me for a month and I said ok after one month when I called again the company I told that we have got the motherboard of the mobile, it will take time to arrive. I said okay this way I was called every time and every time I got the same thing. Due to non-solution of the above mobile problem, I am getting very upset and the company is not providing me any information related to the mobile. The company was unable to meet the conditions of Asus Company's customers and was told by the company to provide Android 10 updates, but no updates were made available by the company on time. In this way the company is playing with the customers and citizens of India and looting the rupees of the citizens and filling their stomachs. Therefore, the Consumer Forum, Government of India, is sincerely requested that after taking action against the Asus Company, my and customers' money should be returned by the Asus Company.

survemanoj9
Star I
Hi,
I am also facing the same issue suddenly and mobile screen stuck at "ASUS" logo. Local mobile guy not able to restore it.
service center are not operational. Please help me with any solution or suggestion. In future i will never go for this "su su mobile".
Lost all my important data, lost all office related VPN setting.
Date : 17/09/2020