cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statusbar issue: Asus Team just read for further details

Helo__PuweY
Rising Star I
Dear Asus Team,
I found out if you remove the clock from the left corner in the statusbar, the clock is correctly not visible anymore, but every other left corner statusbar icon like listening music with YouTube Player still shows the icon like there still would be a clock. The space is still there. Is this normal or a Bug? In a normal case the icon should be completely left and without space by disabling the statusbar clock. If I change the clock back while already having statusbar Icons in the left corner right next to the clock, the clock disappears and right Icons next to the clock change their Position correctly to the left. This scenario is only working while changing it during already having symbols in the corner. In every other scenario a completely not used space shows Up.
Appreciate any further Investigation
7 REPLIES 7

as19103
Rising Star I
I am also having exactly same issue.

GameOjas
Rising Star I
Same bro.... I have turned off everything in status bar and when notification icon show up 1cm away from the left corner. It looks wierd.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
This should not happen. I'm unable to replicate on my test device, but you can help us out with a device log so I can pass it on to our devs. @Helo ;PuweY
I'm sending you a PM with instructions.

as19103
Rising Star I
@Gustav_ASUS Please have a look at status bar.The icons on left are way off from corners.
screenshot-20200908-211407846.jpg